The WMPoweruser.com Forum
Register Calendar New Posts

Author Comment

nmichalo

Reply with quote  #1 
About a week ago I attempted to access Marketplace at my WP7 LG Optimus 7 phone.
I was notified that I should install Refresh Marketplace in order to update Marketplace.
I did that but Marketplace app still has the notification that I must install Refresh Marketplace, the background is black and some functions do not work (furthermore I don't think that search works properly).

I searched a bit and found a link at microsoft that I should refresh Xbox Games, which I did but with no success in fixing Marketplace. Does anyone has the same problem?
hihihans

Reply with quote  #2 
I think it would be a good idea to check for some updates of wp7.5
Or reinstall wp7.5 completely.
nmichalo

Reply with quote  #3 
All updates are installed, and unfortunately I have found at least 4 others with the same issue....
It looks like that the refresh marketplace was not ready enough for deployment or worst that there are droping support fow wp7 from now....
nmichalo

Reply with quote  #4 
I finally did a hard reset to my device today, lost quite a lot of stuff but the marketplace now works properly.... The Microsoft support is a joke, I am still waiting for a solution from their research team since my problem was escalated..... the email was supposed to arrive within 72 hours....
hihihans

Reply with quote  #5 
I'm glad it's working again. Didn't you make a backup
nmichalo

Reply with quote  #6 
I did manage to backup most of my essential data but unfortunately 2 apps are nowhere to be found in marketplace...
hihihans

Reply with quote  #7 
They should be in your history of purchased apps but if the app is withdrawn of the market .....
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: