The WMPoweruser.com Forum
Register Calendar New Posts

Author Comment

Komena

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi,

I have version 8.0.9903.10 of the Windows Phone 8.0 on my Nokia Lumia 920. I experience a lot of OS issues with apps not working and emails not being sent etc. From what I can read at:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp8/basics/windows-phone-8-update-history

I do not have the latest version 8.0.10211.204 on my phone. My phone tells me that I have the latest version installed.

What to do?
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #2 
I got my phone back from the service with portico update pre installed. This was in Finland. 

Komena

Reply with quote  #3 
It seems to be so that the current version for Denmark is 8.0.9903.10 - and the errors I had was fixed with a reinstallation of Windows.
bazzaw

Reply with quote  #4 
Same problem here with a Nokia Lumia 900 running Mango (am in NZ).  Is currently on Win7.5 (7.10.8773.98) but Zune & Mobile Updates keep telling me it is up to date.  My wifes Lumia 800 did an automatic update to 7.8 last week, but the 900 is lagging.  Have searched web & tried a few tricks to try and force an upgrade, but nothing working so far.  

Any suggestions appreciated.
Ta ...... Bazzaw
bazzaw

Reply with quote  #5 
Quick Update - my Noki Lumia 900 finally did an automatic update to Winphone 7.8 about a week ago via Zune, something like 1 month after the Lumia 800.  Everything running smoothly and love the new colour range, and my tiles now finally doing what they should.
Cheers
Bazzaw
michal123

Reply with quote  #6 
that's great.do share your amber reviews and your feedback.good luck [smile]

grosvenor house in dubai | marina bay sands singapur | http://www.plagiarism-checker.info/
jimmy325

Reply with quote  #7 
Nokia didnt updateing over air?
All Viivo files are cached encrypted and all cached files that are not Viivo files (files in the rest of your Dropbox folders) are cached unencrypted. Actual tests for more details click here APPLEyou can find us on ISCalso on Youtubend Amazon
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: