The WMPoweruser.com Forum
Register Calendar New Posts

Author Comment

acw18

Reply with quote  #1 

Anybody figure out how to set up MMS on the ATIV s with Consumer Cellular?  I got the "Internet" APN working with the below settings, but can't get MMS to work.  Consumer Cellular tech support did not help.  They just said that the company does not support the ATIV s.

Internet APN settings:
APN name: web (I think anything would work)
Profile category: Internet (always on)
APN: att.mvno
Auth type: pap
GSM, WCDMA/CDMA: GSM, WCDMA
Leave everthing else blank.
Additional considerations:
Must reboot phone before these settings will work.
Be sure to turn off wifi, then if an internet browser works you are good.

CarlyByrnes

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by acw18

Anybody figure out how to set up MMS on the ATIV s with Consumer Cellular?  I got the "Internet" APN working with the below settings, but can't get MMS to work.  Consumer Cellular tech support did not help.  They just said that the company does not support the ATIV s.

Internet APN settings:
APN name: web (I think anything would work)
Profile category: Internet (always on)
APN: att.mvno
Auth type: pap
GSM, WCDMA/CDMA: GSM, WCDMA
Leave everthing else blank.
Additional considerations:
Must reboot phone before these settings will work.
Be sure to turn off wifi, then if an internet browser works you are good.

I guess you need to change
APN name: web  to MMS
Auth type: None
WCDMA/CDMA: Auto

Reply with quote  #3 

Sell RS Gold a sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you,only to find out in the end that is was never meant to be and you just have to let go Sell Runescape Gold, I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you

Unregistered
Reply with quote  #4 

If a woman is not sexy, she needs emotion; if she is not emotional, she needs reason Cheap Diablo 3 Gold, if she is not reasonable, she has to know herself clearly. coz only she has is misfortune Diablo 3 Gold Sale, in this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness Diablo 3 Gold.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: